Grinita Floors Guide
Grinita - The Story
Grinita Floors are secret mazes that were designed to protect Hellmarsh and allow refugees to travel faster to refugee zones. However even the architects had no idea how to traverse the maze. Hence no one has returned once entering it. It contains some of the most powerful creatures and bosses Agonyl has ever seen.
There are 3 Grinita Map Floors:
- Grinita First Floor
- Grinita Second and
- Grinita Third Floor
Players can enter Grinita First Floor either directly from Event Portal NPC stationed in the midst of Temoz / Quanato or can take the secret passage via Clarb Third Floor. To reach Grinita Third Floor: The Room of Raging Graybones, a player has to navigate via Grinita First and Second Floors.
Note: Grinita Floors are No Restriction PVP Zones with no EXP loss or Karma effects.
There are a total of 8 Warp points (entrances) in Grinita First and Second Floors of which...
- 7 Warp Points in Grinita First and Second Floors can be accessed to navigate from upper floor to lower floor within the same map and vice versa
- 1 Warp Point can be accessed to go to the next floor (First>>Second>>Third)
Monsters and Bosses
- Grinita First and Second Floors has about 200+ Grinita creatures, a couple of Grinita Khallhiash bosses and 5 Grinita Statues collectively.
- Grinita Third Floor comprises of 4 Graybones (Regular Graybones), 3 Grinita Statues guarding the Grinita Graybone disguised as Graybone (Which is the main boss of Grinita)
- Grinita monsters have a spawn time of about 6 mins variably across different floors.
- Grinita Khallhiash have a spawn time of about 30 mins.
- Grinita Graybone and Grinita Statue has about 2.5-3hours spawn time while the Graybones (Regular Graybones) has about 30 min-60 min spawn time.
Drops, Purpose, and Concept
- Most Grinita Monsters drop Lucking bag. Lucking Bag is the most fundamental unit to craft Grinita Key, Grinita Coin, Leaf of Silbadu, Sprout of Silbadu.
- Grinita Khallhiash can drop Lucking bag, Grinita Keys.
- Grinita Statues can drop Lucking Bag, Grinita Keys, Grinita Coins, Leaf of Silbadu
- Grinita Graybone can drop Lucking Bag, Grinita Keys, Grinita Coins, Leaf of Silbadu, Sprout of Silbadu, Grace of Silbadu, and Maiden's Cannon.
- 6 x Lucking bag = Grinita Key
- 6 x Grinita Key = Grinita Coin
- 6 x Grinita Coin = Leaf of Silbadu
- 6 x Leaf of Silbadu = Sprout of Silbadu
These items will be used to craft ingame valuable items such as Quartz, Ancient Class Gears, Mercenary's Ring, Grace of Silbadu, Jewel Of Enhancement, Beorc (12), and Maiden's Cannon.
Leaf of Silbadu
Sprout of Silbadu
Crafting Guide from Grinita Map Drops
|Outcome||Success||Item 1||Item 2||Item 3||Item 4||Item 5||Item 6||Item 7||Item 8||Item 9|
|Grinita Key||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Lucking Bag||Lucking Bag||Lucking Bag||Lucking Bag||Lucking Bag||Lucking Bag|
|Grinita Coin||90%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Grinita Key||Grinita Key||Grinita Key||Grinita Key||Grinita Key||Grinita Key|
|Leaf of Silbadu||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Grinita Coin||Grinita Coin||Grinita Coin||Grinita Coin||Grinita Coin||Grinita Coin|
|Sprout of Silbadu||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu|
|Mercenary's ring||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Tir (8)||Ing (9)||Grinita Key||Grinita Coin||Leaf of Silbadu||Sprout of Silbadu|
|Quartz||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||White Eutuxia||White Eutuxia||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu||Guardian's Sphere|
|Maiden's Cannon||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Gold (S)||Gold (S)||Jade||Jade||Leaf of Silbadu||Leaf of Silbadu|
|Guardian's necklace||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Maiden's Cannon||Maiden's Cannon||Maiden's Cannon||Sprout of Silbadu||Sprout of Silbadu||Gold Coin|
|Ancient Class Gears||100%||G10 Class Equipments||Rubal's Grace||Tiny Jewel||Sarghis||Sprout of Silbadu||Silbadu Branch|
|Beorc (12)||100%||Ur (1)||Thorn (2)||Ken (3)||Maiden's Cannon||Maiden's ring||Leaf of Silbadu||Amethyst||Amethyst||Jara (11)|