Updated October 16, 2023
We have made some important changes to balance a few Elatus Game mechanics as well as addtion of new mechanics for better game experience (Note: There might be further fixes as necessary)
Patch Notes October 14, 2023
LAUNCH OF G10.5 DEX UNIQUE WEAPONS
- Players can now craft G10.5 Dex Unique in game using the combinations provided the Crafting Guide banner below
Players must craft the G10.5 Dex Unique only in the account they desire to use in as these weapons are account bound
- To facilitate trade transfer of this unique we have enabled the Dismantle option in the Contracts section of the Character Panel
- To facilitate transfer of levels from G9.5 Dex Unique Weapons to G10.5 Dex Unique Weapons. Players can select Level Shards in the Contracts section of the Character Panel and store it in their account and then do the crafting for the G10.5 Dex Uniques and can later transfer it to their respective G10.5 Dex Weapons later. Note Unlike Augmentation shards, it is not a stackable option
- These weapons have the same damage range as a G10 weapon
AUGMENTATION OF G10.5 DEX UNIQUE WEAPONS
- Augmentation can currently be done using Augmentation contracts or Augmentation shards under the Contracts section of the Character Panel
- Augmentation in game using Quartz will be made available in the coming weeks
- Augmentation Property of G10.5 Dex Weapons are 2x that of G9.5 Dex Weapons (i.e. 60% chance of evading Berserker's Hit)
MARK OF TRIBUTE
- Mark of Tribute can be bought from Webshop (under
CRAFTINGtab) for 20,000 coins or from our Limited Access Sale in Token Store for 2500 Tokens (
50% discount, valid only in the month of October, 2023)
PAROLE DAMAGE BARRIER PROPERTY MODIFIED
A serious bug was found in G10.5 Dex Unique which caused exponential damage boost in certain conditions to certain classes. It has been identified, nullified and fixed. However, this was caused due to the Parole Damage reduction. In order to fix this issue and also in leu of future plans for Lore Mastery Upgrades we have modified the Parole Damage reduction property from a fixed damage (100) to a percentage based one (50%). Note: The new property stacks with Helmet and Archer LCG property on Parole Damage Barrier as well.
CRAFTING CONTRACTS UPDATE
- Added a level 10 maxing (Elements, Blessing, Additional Attack Power) feature in
Crafting Contractssection of the Contracts Tab under Character Panel for weapons below level 10 to facilitate maxing/level of G10.5 Dex Unique Weapons.
- Cost: 500 tokens or 2500 Webcoins
- Cost of Crafting Contracts for Level up using Tokens and Webcoins have been re-scaled to reflect difficulty of crafting in-game
LEVEL TRANSFER DYNAMIC PRICING
- Level transfer pricing is now dynamic and based upon source weapon level and final outcome of destination level of the weapons
NEW FEATURE: LEVEL SHARDS
- To facilitate transfer of levels from G9.5 Dex Unique Weapons to G10.5 Dex Unique Weapons. Players can select Level Shards and store it in their account and then do the crafting and can later transfer it to their respective G10.5 Dex Weapons later. Note Unlike Augmentation shards, it is not a stackable option
Patch Notes September 10, 2023
TOKEN STORE UPDATES
- Added Search functionality to Token Store for players to search bundles by description and bundle names
- Retired JOE x 2 Bundle
- Added a new bundle called "Enhancement Bundle" which gives 15 JOE for 14,000 Tokens
SHUE LEVEL TRANSFER IS LIVE
- 5 Level transfer: 1000 tokens
- 10 Level transfer: 2000 tokens
- 15 Level transfer: 2500 tokens
Patch Notes August 15, 2023
Patch Notes August 6, 2023
Patch Notes July 30, 2023
- All Daily Quests/UDQ can now be taken in-game from their respective NPCs. It will show you count and quest only shows if you are eligible to take it (You can find the details in the Game guide of the website). You can still take it from website as usual.
- Several translations are fixed, monster counts for certain quests
- Latest changes have been updated in website (Game guide, Crafting guide, Mechanics Guide etc)
- Grace of Silbadu: New crafting has been implemented [ JOE x 3 = GOS | 100% Success ]
Patch Notes July 23, 2023
Launch of More Premium Larcs
- Candy Larc (HP & MP) : Refills HP & MP
- Reilarc : Increases Attack, Attack Attributes and 200 HP limit for a specific time
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
Premium Larcs are now available on Webshop under Miscellaneous section:
- Candy Larc (HP & MP) x 100 : 6000 coins
- Candy Larc (HP & MP) x 250 : 10,000 coins
- Reilarc x 500 : 1000 coins
- 100x Cayenne Tomatoes & Pears price reduced to 3000 coins
- JOE and Iarrtek have been added to Recycle list for: 2500 coins (JOE) and 1250 coins (Iarrtek)
Daily Quest Token Store Revamp:
- 3 Days & 5 days UDQ bundle have been retired
- All other time based UDQ have been revamped to unit based (e.g. 7 days UDQ revamped to 200 DQ)
Patch Notes July 16, 2023
- HP candies have been added to Fort Monsters
- A new quest has been added for players to farm Woonz and HP candies
- A new item called Woonz Coupon has been introduced which can be sold to NPCs for 100 mil Woonz
- Quest Name: Hunting contest which can be taken from Yarrmo (Level 110 - 165)
Note: Kindly do not raise support tickets or tag admins over discord/communication platforms regarding limited S3 bosses as it is intended for competitiveness and server economic balance
Patch Notes July 13, 2023
Website has been reworked to make it more mobile friendly
- Character Stats and in game Storage view has been added to website
- In-game Wear and Inventory view has been added to character panel
- Some items in the storage and inventory view still needs to be added
- Character Panel reworked to make it easy for players to navigate
- All guides and information based pages have been moved to Info tab in the top Nav bar
- Login /Logout has been moved to top right in the Nav bar
- SOA, Stone fragments, G10 Parts have been added to their respective Recycle categories under Actions Tab of Character Panel
NOTE: We have officially discontinued showing K/D from the website
Patch Notes July 9, 2023
- Storage Larc has been launched. It is a premium item that can be purchased from Webshop.
- Usage: Can be used to access Storage from any location. Cooldown: 60 seconds.
- Storage Larc (x100) : Costs 10 Web coins
- Storage Larc (x2,000) : Costs 100 Web coins
- Storage Larc (x20,000) : Costs 500 Web coins
- We have reversed some updates from last patch due to the item display bug it was causing.
- All items can now be thrown or discarded like earlier. However, valuable items cannot be sold to NPC as mentioned in the last patch. Players who wish to control item discard can do so using Elatus+ !thrown on/off feature
Patch Notes July 1, 2023
Silbadu's Fort Timings Updated
- Silbadu's Fort timing has been reduced to 1 Hour per session from previously 2hours per session.
- New timing: 10-11 AM/PM IST everyday
Hamach Boss Reduced
- 3 Ishida Bosses have been removed (1 per Hamach floors) to balance Server Economy
Tocsique Floors Mechanics Change, Drops Improved
- Duskamiu in Tocsique Fourth Floor has been revamped to not allow players from exploiting constant spawn and kill. The last Duskamiu can now only be killed after Ranias's death.
- Drops, and HP of Duskamiu have been reworked and improved.
- General drops, J.O.E. and Unique drops in Tocsique Floors have been improved.
Rare/Unique Item Discard/Selling Protection
- Unique/Rare Elatus Items such as G10, G9.5, G8.5, G11, G12, Rings and Necklaces LCG, ACG, Grace, Cannon etc cannot be sold to NPCs anymore inorder to protect players from accidental selling.
- The same items (with exceptions of Ability Uniques, G11, G12, since they cannot be traded) can not be discarded or dropped to players directly, but they can be transferred via Trade option.
Players may find this new protection mechanic to be unsettling at first due to habit but note that this was done in the interest of players to not lose item due to accidental clicks.
Patch Notes June 26, 2023
Webshop & Recycle Update
- G10 Weapons have been added to Recycle list for 7,500 webshop coins
- Gold Coin has been added to Webshop for 16,000 webshop coins
3 More Rewards have been added to the Rewards section of the Character Panel in the website.
- Reward 6: 5000 web coins | Requirement: 50 Grinita coins, previous reward claimed
- Reward 7: 5000 web coins | Requirement: 50 Grinita coins, previous reward claimed
- Reward 8: 8000 web coins | Requirement: 75 Grinita coins, previous reward claimed
Patch Notes June 25, 2023
- Fixed a bug where Guardian necklace was reducing HP bar on multiple occasions while switching of items, and equipment
- Fixed bug for a certain scenario which caused players to lag when raz/freewill/freedom was casted on them
- Fixed a bug with Silbadu's Fort timer where it was showing 0MM:SS format
- Guardian Necklace Revamp: Guardian necklace no longer decrease HP Limit as a curse. New curse has been added which will increase incoming damage on the player wearing Guardian necklace by 10%
- Silbadu's Fort, Entrance now spawn players at different locations (randomly) to minimize player congestion in one entrance which was causing some players to disconnect/Hang
We will be monitoring stability of these changes.
Patch Notes June 19, 2023
- More Mighty Phoenix have been added to Silbadu's Fort
- Respawn time has been reduced for Legendary Khainen and Mighty Phoenix
- 100% chance of Stone Fragments drops from Legendary Khainen and Mighty Phoenix
- Drop rate of Stone of Achievement have been reworked and increased
- Minor Mechanics change on De-buffs given by these bosses
Patch Notes June 18, 2023
- Silbadu's Fort switched to a new wider map for better playing experience
- Grinita Statue Removed and replaced with Mighty Phoenix
- New Item called Stone Fragments added that will be dropped by both Mighty Phoenix and Legendary Khainen
- Crafting of Stone of Achievement from Stone Fragments has been added with 50% crafting success
- Discord New username format has been added to verification system. Kindly raise support ticket once you update your new usernames.
Patch Notes June 18, 2023
Legend Class Gears have been officially Launched along with maps, items and crafting.
- This is a new map that drops Stone of Acheivement required for LCG Crafting.
- This map can be accessed from Statue Repaka NPC in Clarb Third Floor (135, 85)
- You need to be 165 Level to enter this map
- This map contains Few Grinita Statue Boss, Several Mighty Phoenix Bosses and the main boss which Legendary Khainen who drops Stone of Acheivement
- In order to kill Legendary Khainen, you would require to clear all other monsters first.
- The map is a Free PVP Zone and opens for 2 Hours, 2 times a day, everyday: 10 AM IST & 10 PM IST
- Fixed a bug in ACG where Archer ACG didn't recieve Berserker Hit
- G10 Weapon as a Reward for progressing players has been added for 100 Grinita Coins at 165 Level. More rewards to come!
- For Rewards there is now a dedicated Rewards Section in Character Panel For better Reward Acquisition Experience
- New Bundles in Token Store has been added. More to come.
- Crafting Contracts for Maxing LCG options have been added in tokens and Webcoins
- Shout timers have been reduced: Public Shout : 30 secs, E+ Special Shout: 1 min
- New and Finalised LCG options are now live
LCG Challenger Rewards
- First Players to craft LCG of each Class would recieve a special Reward. Details will be posted soon.
- Players are requested to immediately raise support ticket and keep the entire LCG in the account to confirm.
Max Options (LCG)
Patch Notes June 11, 2023
Changes to Grinita Graybone Mechanics
- Grinita Graybone can now be identified from its real name
- Unless the existing Monsters of Grinita Third Floor are cleared, players are likely to do 0-500 damage to Grinita Graybone along with 100% chance to recieve Stun
- When Grinita Graybone starts receiving damage, it is likely to cast Poison, Silence or Incarceration
Changes to Ranias Mechanics
- As Ranias Images spawn, players are likely to do 0-500 damage to real Ranias along with 100% chance to recieve Stun
- Real Ranias starts receiving damage, as soon as Ranias Images are killed
Sidhe, Realm Boss Mechanics
- Following bosses will now has a chance to cast Poison, Silence or Incarceration:
Arr Ishida, Di Ishida, Ishida, Erinyu, Arctic Maiden, VOlcanic Maiden, Thunder Guardian
Holy Knight shield/weapon skill bug fix
- All skills (Shield, Holy Weapon, Elemental Shields, weapon skills) can now only be applied to self and party members.
Billmade's Legend Gear
- Switched from Vitality:Life Steal [100:5] to Vitality:MANA [100:40]
- Hamutz is now Hamach Floors
- Repaka added to Clarb Third Floor
- Heijend's Chamber Monsters re-shuffled
- Event Portal renamed to Elatus Portal
- Repaka Statue added as a teleporter in preparation for LCG
Patch Notes June 7, 2023
1. HP Limit Bug Fix
Fixed a bug where a player used to see reduced HP on their HP line post refill from Healer NPC or switching equipments or casting a skill (like using HP Absorber etc.)
2. HP Limits of ACG, LCG, G10 reworked
Inorder to fix HP Limit Bug, we had to make some changes to the HP limit offered by Certain Sets like G10 Set, ACG and LCG
- G10 Set: Changed Increase in HP limit option from 250 to 240
- ACG Set: Changed Increase in HP limit option from 500 to 480
- LCG Set: Changed Increase in HP limit option from 1000 to 1020
3. HP Carry limit Raised beyond 100,000 to 200,000 HP
Now Players can take advantage of their HP Limit being above 5,000 as it will grant Total HP Carrying capacity upto 200,000
4. Item Level Transfer beyond Level 10 in Tokens / Web coins
Now Players can transfer the levels (Level 11 and above) of weapons to another using Elatus tokens or Web coins on the Character Panel.
Level 10 or below: Not eligible
1 Level above level 10: 500 Elatus tokens or 2500 Web coins
2 Level above level 10: 1000 Elatus tokens or 5000 Web coins
3 Level above level 10: 1500 Elatus tokens or 7500 Web coins
E.g. If a player has a level 13 Cler and a level 11 Shruken then "Level Transfer" Option will transfer 2 levels from Cler to Shruken @ 5000 Web coins or 1000 Elatus Tokens and giving back the player a level 11 Cler with no eles and level 13 Shruken with existing eles.
Note: Unlike Augmentation shards this is a direct weapon to weapon transfer and the Attack Elemental Power will be removed from the "Level to be Transferred from" Weapon (Source) and Delevel it as well and no change in Attack Elemental Power will be reflected on the "Level Transferred to" Weapon (Destination). Level transfer is currently applicable to Grahsat, G10, G11, G12, G9.5 Weapons only.
5. Damage calculation of Elatus Mechanics and item mechanics have been revamped and recalibrated in certain cases. Players might experience minor damage deviations.
6. Item Mechanics Change:
- New Option Added: Raise Acquired Experience by 10%
Stacks with other item/equipment, e.g., Shue, Costume etc.
- Old Option Retired: Increase in HP & MP Limit by 100
- New Option Added: Raise Acquired Experience by 15%
Stacks with other item/equipment, e.g., Shue, Ishinis etc.
- Old Option Retired: Increase in MP Limit by 200
- New Option Added: Monster Hit 10% [PVE]
Monster Hit [PVE]
- 10% Damage Boost to Monsters in low leveling and bossing maps (Beta, Hatrel, Clororence)
- 10% Chance to do 1.5x of Critical Hit / Base Damage to Monsters in low leveling and bossing maps (Beta, Hatrel, Clororence)
Note: Monster Hit works on maps with Mini-boss, Beta Bosses, Hero Bosses, Hatrel Boss maps, Camarru, Bughye, Canyon, Heijend's Chamber, Grinita First Floor.
Rebellu's, Rubal's Ring & Necklace, Guardian Necklace, Maiden's Ring
- Old Option Retired: Grants Curse Nullity
- New Option Added: Grants Poison Curse
- Old Option Retired: Increase in HP Limit by 200
- Old Option Retired: Raise Accuracy by 5%
- New Option Added: Increase inflicted Damage by 5%
- New Option Added: Set Parole point limit to 100 [Lore Mastery required]
When a character acquires Lore Mastery I & equips RN then their Minimum Parole point limit is set from 50 to 100.
G9.5 Axe - Axe of Khergin:
- Old Option Retired: Increase Base Damage by 7% (PvE)
- New Option Added: Monster Hit (Global) 10% [PVE]
Monster Hit (Global) [PVE]
- 10% Damage Boost to Monsters in all Maps (Global)
- 10% Chance to do 1.5x of Critical Hit / Base Damage to Monsters in all Maps (Global)