Arena of Supremacy Guide
What are these "Casted # Abilities" message in AoS?
There are 25+ Abilities in Arena of Supremacy that gets casted either to you or opponents when you hit your opponents on the map. E.g.
[AoS] Casted ability #1: Stun. Stuns an opponent for a random duration of time
[AoS] Casted ability #13: Petrification. Turns an opponent into a stone.
[AoS] Casted ability #18: Replenish (HP). Replenishes full HP of the player attacking.
[AoS] Casted ability #19: Replenish (MP). Replenishes full MP of the player attacking.
[AoS] Casted ability #20: Replenish (HP & MP). Replenishes full HP and MP of the player attacking.
[AoS] Casted ability #24: Powershot. Deals 10,000 damage on the opponent.
[AoS] Casted ability #25: Amplify. Deals 3x damage when opponent is on Non-Dex or deals 5x damage when opponent is on Dex.
Similarly, you can figure out for HP steal, MP steal, Silence, Incarceration and many other abilities etc.
What does and does not work in AoS?
While most skills and mechanics work in Arena of Supremacy there are few mechanics or skills that doesn't work in Arena of Supremacy.
- When Arena of Supremacy (AoS) is active server will be in PvP only mode i.e. players & their mercenaries cannot attack any monster (except in AoS) or boss until event ends except in AoS, Peushinnerr and Kelp Manor.
- Razbadge, Freewill, Reverse Cure, Divine Resurrection, and Freedom skills have been disabled in AoS.
- Abilities/Skills of Ability Unique, Grade 11 Weapons have been disabled in AoS
- Ancient Class Gear, G10 Set special (blue color options) have been disabled in AoS
- Life steal and Mana steal of Rubal's ring & necklace, and Rebellu's ring & necklace have been disabled in AoS
- Any players between Level 1- 164 are not permitted to enter in AoS.
- Any other Elatus Exclusive abilities, skills, effects, buffs, stats that has or has not been mentioned does not work in AoS.